First and foremost it should be noted that this site is in no way affiliated with Automattic, Inc., the original creators of WordPress. WP Cover is an independent company specializing in WordPress support, maintenance, & security and is owned and operated by Bold City Agency L.L.C..
By accessing the WP Cover website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
We reserve the right to change this Terms of Service from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Description of Services
WP Cover is an online service providing support for single-site WordPress websites. The support for your site includes general security updates, maintenance updates, and small website changes which are described in more detail below.
Your access to the WP Cover site may be interrupted from time to time as a result of regular maintenance, equipment failure, or natural disasters. WP Cover reserves the right to discontinue, modify, or suspend the service at any time with or without prior notice.
Use of Services
By signing up for a WP Cover plan, you understand and agree that you are at least 18 years of age and the information you provide during the signup process is accurate to the best of your knowledge. You confirm that you are the owner of the registered website or you have specific permission from the owner to sign-up for a WP Cover plan. When signing up for a WP Cover plan, you will be issued a username & password. You understand that it is your sole responsibility to ensure the security of these login credentials. You agree not provide these login credentials to anybody at any time.
When utilizing the WP Cover plan, you will have the ability to submit small tasks for our team to complete. A small task is something that can be complete within 30 minutes by the developer assigned to the ticket. It is the developers sole discretion on the amount of time the task will take. If the task is estimated to take over 30 minutes, a quote will be provided to the client for the additional cost to complete the task. At that time, the client will have the ability to agree to the increased cost if he or she desires. WP Cover also reserves the right, at anytime, to not perform a task requested by the client.
In order to submit a support ticket to WP Cover, you must login to your support dashboard at https://www.wpcover.com/support/clients. Sending emails directly to WP Cover or through the contact form on our website will not constitute an official support request and may go unanswered.
Limitation of Liability
WP Cover will do its best to monitor your website and provide timely updates and security patches as necessary. However due to the uncontrollable nature of the internet and the many avenues of hacking, in no event shall WP Cover or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) to your website. This include downtime, loss of business, or complete website loss. Bold City Agency L.L.C., dba WP Cover will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our services, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
By signing up for a WP Cover plan, you agree to make timely payments on all WP Cover invoices. On the specified renewal date of your service, WP Cover will either:
(1) debit the client’s credit card or PayPal subscription (when such information has been provided by the client); or
(2) deliver, by e-mail or regular mail, an invoice in accordance with the applicable Service Fees for services rendered for the current month. When an invoice is delivered to the client, payment shall be remitted to WP Cover by no later than the specified payment due date. WP Cover shall be entitled to immediately terminate this agreement for client’s failure to make timely payments. You will be provided with an invoice on a monthly basis. All credit cards are billed automatically on a monthly basis 24 hours prior to due date. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they have sufficient credit to cover this transaction. In the event that there is insufficient credit, we will send an e-mail notification, at which point we will need to be provided with another credit card account number within 24 hours. If we do not receive a response within 24 hours, the account, and all accounts under that account plan, may be subject to suspension or termination.
As a general rule, WP Cover DOES NOT provide refunds once a service has been purchased or invoice has been paid. On a case-by-case basis, if the client is unhappy with the services rendered or does not feel he/she utilized the plan during the first thirty days a refund may be provided. As mentioned, this will be looked at on a case-by-case basis and the final say will rest completely with WP Cover.
Account Deactivations or Suspensions
Any account deactivated due to non-payment may be subject to a reactivation fee of $30.00 prior to reactivation.
Refusal of Service
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at our sole discretion with or without prior notice.
Cancellation requests MUST be made by logging into your client dashboard and either submitting an official support ticket, or cancelling a service through the individual service page. In either case, you will receive an automatic reply either confirming the cancellation or providing a support ticket ID for your reference. These are the only ways to request a cancellation, failing to follow these rules can result in re-billing of your account until the appropriate instructions are followed.
Copyrights & Trademarks
All content and materials available on WP Cover, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Bold City Agency L.L.C., and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Bold City Agency L.L.C.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.